Base Location: Dublin 18
Working Pattern: Fixed Term Contract 12 months | 37.5 hours per week
About the Department
Energy Customer Solutions is the face of SSE to our customers in GB and Ireland, providing leading and reliable B2B services as well as leading retail solutions for our B2C customers.
What is the Role?
SSE Airtricity is Ireland’s second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland.
The role will primarily focus on Home Energy Operations Smart Metering business readiness for 2020. You will ensure all customers scheduled to migrate from Legacy meters to Smart enable meters are completed on time and accurately. Ensuring this stage of the Smart program is seamless. Responsibilities will include but will not be restricted to:
– Work as part of a highly motivated team, to ensure the Billing operations team is Business ready ahead of SMART meter Go Live.
– Your work will primarily focus on dealing with inbound Meter Exchanges from ESBN and ensuring customers details are updated to reflect these adjustments.
– In addition to the above, there may be ad-hoc work queues comprising of Market Message management, Stop Billing Rule validation, Process Tracking Jobs (PTJs), Mailbox Management.
– Maintain a high standard of performance quality in line with our License Obligations and Codes of Practice.
– Some outbound calls to customers may be required as part of this role.
What do I need?
– Customer and quality-focused, organised, have exceptional attention to detail and passionate about delivering service excellence at all times.
– Working knowledge of MS Office.
– An open and flexible work-style and an ability to work under pressure.
– Innovative and process orientated, always looking to make life easier, for both the department and the customer.
– Ability to learn quickly and achieve daily targets.
We’re committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Why not watch our short employee benefits video to see what else is on offer?
For more information about this role, or to discuss any adjustments you require to submit your application please get in touch email@example.com
We all have different skills here at SSE and that’s what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra ‘if it’s not safe, we don’t do it’.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit www.ssejobs.co.uk.