Base Location: Reading will consider other UK bases
Salary: from £22,178 depending on skills and experience
Working Pattern: Fixed Term Contract, 12 months | Full Time, 37 hours per week | Flexible working options available
Our Business Energy team supply over 500,000 business customer accounts with electricity and gas contracts across a broad and diverse client base. We believe our people are our most important asset and we also believe in developing our staff to get the best from them, building up talent from within. Due to our continued success and to support our future business strategy and growth we have an opportunity for a number of Business Resolvers to join our Business throughout the UK. This role is field based however the office is located in Reading, you will not be required to be in the office much as this role is predominately field based.
About the Department
Energy Customer Solutions is the face of SSE to our customers in GB and Ireland, providing leading and reliable B2B services as well as leading retail solutions for our B2C customers.
What is the role?
Key duties and responsibilities of the role include:
– Managing a portfolio of business customers
– Collection of overdue business accounts
– Visiting customers and working with them to resolve their outstanding accounts and to secure future payments
– Attending courts and applying for the rights of entry warrant in order to serve
– Dealing with account queries and meter disputes
– Recognising and acting on cross-selling opportunities
– Working closely with other agents and customers to resolve issues
What do I need?
The successful candidate will:
– Preferably have Moccopa experience
– Previous experience within the Collection Arena is desirable and will be advantageous
– Be professional and have excellent communication skills
– Be confident and assertive when dealing with customers face to face and possess strong negotiation skills
– Possess a high level of literacy and numeracy
– Demonstrate a high level of safety awareness
– Be patient and will have the ability to listen, in order to solve problems
– Be organised and have excellent time management skills
– Be reliable and self motivated, along with the ability to work on their own initiative
– Be a team player to support your colleagues in other areas where work dictates
– Hold a full driving licence due to the travel requirements of the role
We’re committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package.
All applications should be submitted online however to discuss any adjustments you may require submitting your application please get in touch. We’ll let you know the outcome of your application after the closing date.
If you successfully secure a role with us, you’ll be required to complete our pre-employment screening process before joining.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that’s what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra ‘if it’s not safe, we don’t do it’.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.