About the role:
Base Location: Portsmouth and the South East Region.
Salary: £51,125 – £62,405 + Car Entitlement/Cash Alternative + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Full Time, Permanent. Flexible first options are available.
As Customer Relations Manager, you will have full responsibility for the delivery of exceptional customer service within your regional area. Working closely with the Head of Region, you will ensure the delivery teams within your work area work safely, delivering optimum performance against set customer satisfaction targets including the Broad Measure of Customer Satisfaction, the Incentive on Connections Engagement and Stakeholder Engagement Incentive.
Other roles & responsibilities include but are not limited to:
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
– Management experience and delivery of successful operations within a similar role/environment and experience of leading and influencing large teams, projects and programmes either through direct employee workforce and/or third party contractors.
– An understanding the price control challenges and targets within a regulated business environment and of the regulatory obligations and commitments of the Distribution business.
– The ability to network, internally/externally to facilitate development of customer satisfaction.
– IT skills to conduct formal presentations and conduct analysis of performance figures. Excellent planning and organisational skills and exceptional communication, interpersonal and engagement skills.
– The ability to deliver within challenging timescales, the ability to effectively prioritise, plan and organise, balance immediate and longer term business priorities and a proven track record of leading, coaching and motivating teams, both employee and third parties.
About our Business
SSEN Distribution powers 3.8 million homes and businesses in communities across central southern England and the north of Scotland. Our team of more than 3,500 people keep customers connected to a safe and reliable supply of electricity whilst developing the flexible networks that are vital to achieving net zero. By enabling a smarter, more resilient electricity network we’re ensuring our local communities continue to receive the power they need, both now and in the future. We are consistently investing and innovating to improve network resilience and future-proof power supplies for life’s changing demands, from rolling out large scale EV charging schemes to supporting small community generation projects.
Whats in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I’ll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Kim on 01738 344051.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you’ll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.