Are you interested in joining an international legal business and providing high level professional support within our Secretarial and Admin Team? Then we would love to hear from you…
We are seeking to recruit an Admin/Filing Assistant to join the team in our Liverpool office. You will have the opportunity to join our team providing support to our fee earners. We offer an open office and pleasant working environment (with a dress down policy) with a friendly atmosphere.
What will you be doing?
The file management team provide an efficient and timely administration service to the business. Your working day will include:
• File opening – Reading through new instruction to understand what is required.
• Updating internal case management systems with information
• Scanning documents and uploading to the case management system
• Maintaining court diaries
• Opening of new clients on databases
• General administration duties
• Creating electronic files on appropriate systems
What we are looking for;
• Excellent administration skills – previous legal experience desirable
• Basic IT and keyboard skills
• A team player. Someone able to adapt to changing work demands and maintain team spirit
• Excellent Communication skills. Someone confident in dealing with a range of people from administrators to partners
What we can offer;
We want you to feel valued and rewarded by your time at DWF. We understand the importance of offering you a reward package that goes beyond simply salary. That’s why, when you join DWF, you’ll be given a choice. You can pick from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family. In addition to our standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), we offer flexible benefits which include season ticket loans, holiday buy / sell scheme, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers and dining cards. We are also happy to discuss flexible working patterns.
DWF is an award-winning legal business with a strong reputation for excellent client service and effective operational management. There are now over 2,700 people in the DWF Group, based in 25 key locations across the globe.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
We will make reasonable adjustments to help you perform at your best. Please contact the DWF Recruitment team and tell us what adjustments you need either to submit an application for a vacancy, or if you require any reasonable adjustment should you be invited to interview. We are committed to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply for this job please visit isw.changeworknow.co.uk.