SSE has big ambitions to be a leading energy company in a low carbon world. Following our commitment to invest £18 billion in low carbon projects to 2027, we have significant growth plans and are well on our way to achieving our ambition to build a world that’s more sustainable and inclusive for you, your family, the community you live in and for generations to come.
Join us on our journey to net zero and help us power change.
Base Location: Perth
Salary: £31,339 – £35,892 + a range of benefits to support your finances, wellbeing and family.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time
SSE Facilities Management department is looking to recruit an FM Asset and Technical Systems Coordinator for Perth to maintain the departments CAFM (Computer Aided Facilities Management) database, FM Document Library, estate wide asset register, and associated maintenance plans for all plant and equipment within the FM estate.
Key accountabilities include:
– To ensure the generation of evenly balanced planned maintenance schedules against assets for FM Maintenance teams and Contractors, routinely reviewing and rescheduling against resource in collaboration with FM Maintenance Supervisors and the FM Maintenance Manager.
– Maintain integrity of references linking assets, their space data, activities, condition, and additional information within the planned maintenance database.
– Provide monthly and ad hoc reports & statistics relating to in-house and supplier key performance indicators (KPIs) and Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
– Work with the system admins to implement new working practices and procedures for users in relation to upgraded versions of the CAFM system.
– Support the FME team’s (Facilities Management Engineering Team) supplier review meetings through accurate performance review data for period required and ensure all instances of non-compliance that are identified during this reporting are appropriately escalated for further investigation and review.
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
– Experience on working a fully integrated CAFM system (Planon experience preferred).
– An understanding of the technical aspects of building compliance and statutory maintenance regulations.
– Experience in data analysis and reporting.
– Experience in life cycle asset management.
– Knowledge and experience of FM services and practices.
At SSE, we own more than 500 property assets and several thousand land assets, which are located across the length and breadth of the UK and Ireland. Our Procurement & Commercial, Property and Facilities Management teams are responsible for helping the business to procure services and materials in a timely and cost-effective way, and for ensuring SSE offers a safe, modern, fit-for-purpose property portfolio. We work right across the SSE Group, ensuring our businesses gets the best possible service and value from our supplier network, as well as ensuring all service providers are compliant and continue to meet contractual obligations and business need.
We offer an excellent package with 34 days annual leave entitlement. Enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments you need during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE‘ to find out more.
All applications should be made online, and I’ll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working flexibly requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Francesca on 01738 344763
Before commencing your role with SSE, you’ll need to complete our pre-employment screening process. This will consist of a criminality and credit check.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.