Base Location: Belfast
Salary: £17,942 – £19,800 depending on skills and experience
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time, 40 hours per week
About the Department
SSE Airtricity is Ireland’s fastest-growing, greenest and largest independent energy provider, supplying over 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services to customers in both the Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland.
Airtricity is a wholly-owned division of SSE plc, the broadest-based energy utility in the UK & Ireland, with interests and experience in electricity and gas production, distribution, supply and services. The Top 40 FTSE-listed company generates & distributes electricity to 3.5 million homes and businesses and supplies electricity, gas and related services to around 10 million customers.
What is the Role?
– To carry out the role safely & embrace SSE’s safety culture.
– To provide accurate reads of various gas meters in accordance with our licence to supply conditions for Domestic, I&C, Contract & PAYG customers.
– Recording & reporting of all meter and network safety related issues & accurately completing all documentation.
– To assist with general servicing & maintenance of Quantum & Libra PAYG meters as required.
– To liaise with internal departments regarding meter reading queries & supply licence compliance.
– To work towards set targets as part of a team using established guidelines, procedures and process driven methodology.
– Actively contribute to team meetings & one to one’s including the sharing of any knowledge that has been gained through experience or from contact with others.
– Maintain a high level of attention to detail and focus on quality when capturing information.
– Adhering to all SSE Airtricity’s quality & compliance requirements.
– To work in partnership with your manager, team leader and peers to deliver the highest level of service to both customers & the business.
What do I need?
– The successful applicant will be well organized, have exceptional attention to detail, be both customer and quality-focused and passionate about delivering service excellence at all times.
– Excellent Communication Skills.
– Good Team Player.
– Attention to Detail.
– Flexible approach to working hours as some evening & weekend work will be required.
– Positive Attitude.
– Ability to demonstrate strong planning, organizational & numeric skills together with the ability to use own initiative, persuasion and where required commercial awareness.
– Previous experience in a customer service/utilities environment would be beneficial.
– Strong interpersonal skills with problem solving ability.
– Driving licence is essential (with no more than 3 points)
In return we offer:
– An excellent benefits package, including pension scheme, share save and share incentive schemes.
– Generous annual leave entitlement.
– Many other lifestyle benefits.
We’re committed to ensuring we offer our people a great place to work, with competitive salary, contributory pension plan and benefits package. Click here to find out what else is on offer.
All applications should be submitted online however to discuss any adjustments you may require submitting your application please get in touch. We’ll let you know the outcome of your application after the closing date.
If you successfully secure a role with us, you’ll be required to complete our pre-employment screening process before joining.
We all have different skills here at SSE and that’s what makes us stand out. We all take pride in a job well done and share the belief that an inclusive culture is key to our success and vision for the future. Above all, safety is at the heart of everything we do at SSE and we live by the mantra ‘if it’s not safe, we don’t do it’.
SSE is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.