Role: Lead Project Coordinator
Base Location: Perth/Glasgow/Inverness/Aberdeen
Salary: £35,142 – £40,246 + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent| Full Time | Flexible working options available
What is the Role?
Our Transmission business has a large portfolio of projects across Scotland, and we are looking for a Lead Project Coordinator to join us on our journey. As Lead Project Coordinator, you will manage a team of Project Coordinators who have the key role of supporting projects across Scotland.
Along with leading a team the candidate will also help deliver a cluster of their own projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
– Managing a team of Project Coordinators, forecasting the correct level of resource and making sure the project teams receive a high level of service.
– Confidentiality training and developing your Project Coordinator team.
– Making sure the team manages project accounts, raising purchase orders, making sure suppliers are paid on time and dealing with external supplier queries.
– Being able to lead a team along with making sure your own workload and deadlines are met.
– Travelling between our offices and project site offices will also be required, therefore a full clean driving licence is essential. Occasional overnight stays will also be required.
What do I need?
Your Skills and Experience
To be considered for this role, we would love for you to have:
– Preferably you will have experience of working in a similar industry or working in a project team environment.
– An understanding of SSE/Transmission business is preferable.
– Team manager experience or experience of training and developing individuals and being confident to carry out this role.
– Experience of working to deadlines and the ability to manage a teams workload, along with being flexible to deal with change.
– Past or present experience on managing project accounts and understanding the importance of making sure suppliers are paid on time.
– Vast experience of administration duties.
About our Business
SSEN Transmission owns and operates the electricity transmission network in the north of Scotland, transporting energy from where it is generated to where it is needed, providing a safe and reliable supply of electricity to the communities it serves. Home to some of the UK’s greatest resources of renewable energy, SSEN Transmission is playing a critical role in the transition to a low carbon future, developing, building, maintaining and operating a network for net zero.
What’s in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement, enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more, view our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE‘ to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I’ll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Stephanie on 01738 342963.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you’ll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.