We are currently looking to recruit an MI Analyst to join the Claims team in Leeds. Experience in the Insurance sector and more specifically, within claims would be ideal however; we will consider candidates with general data management and management information reporting experience.
Main function of job:
To provide accurate and timely claims MI to our global client base and any Ad hoc MI requests (both internally and externally)
The MI Analyst will be responsible for the ownership, creation and analysis of bespoke MI reports and will be responsible for managing the end-to-end process of creating monthly MI reports and ensuring timely and accurate delivery of the same.
This role can also entail client development and participation in client meetings.
What you will be doing:
– Produce regular and ad hoc management information for distribution to Senior Management, Claims Managers and external clients, within agreed and contractual timeframes
– Prepare, interpret and analyse claims data and information (and other statistics where appropriate)
– Actively contribute to the design, implementation and reporting of management information
– Provide active support to relevant business units, as required, and assist in the development of reporting processes across the claims divisions
What we are looking for:
– Education to GCSE level in Maths and English (Grades A – C)
– Experience of data management and management information reporting
– Previous dealings with data manipulation/administration
– Understanding for the need for accurate and timely management information
– Advanced Excel for data manipulation & reporting with working knowledge of pivot tables, ‘lookups’, ‘sumproducts’ and ‘sumifs’
– Experienced in managing and manipulating claims data (desirable)
– Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
– Able to communicate effectively with others, both verbally and in writing.
What we can offer:
We want you to feel valued and rewarded by your time at DWF. We understand the importance of offering you a reward package that goes beyond simply salary. That’s why, when you join DWF, you’ll be given a choice. You can pick from a range of benefits, allowing you to build a package that suits your needs and lifestyle, as well as those of your family. In addition to our standard benefits (medical insurance, life insurance, pension and 25 days annual leave), we offer flexible benefits which include season ticket loans, holiday buy / sell scheme, gym memberships, health assessments, cycle to work, retail vouchers and dining cards.
Diversity, Equality and Inclusion at DWF
Nurturing talent is very important to us. We are committed to equal opportunities in all areas of work and business. We want people to achieve their best, which will positively impact on our clients and communities in which we live and work. At DWF we empower people to be themselves within an inclusive and supportive environment, enabling everyone to achieve their full potential in line with their abilities and career aspirations.
As an inclusive employer, DWF wants to see everyone able to perform at their best. The Firm is committed to making reasonable adjustments to support this and to an ongoing programme of improvements to provide access to all.
To apply for this job please visit isw.changeworknow.co.uk.