About the Role
Base Location: Perth, Glasgow or Aberdeen.
Salary: £31,339 + a range of benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
SSEN Transmission has an opportunity for a Project Information Officer to play a pivotal role in the management and control of project/business documentation across a wide range of projects.
The key duties & responsibilities will be:
– Serving as a technical expert, you will work with internal and external stakeholders, providing Document Control support for projects from conception to completion – using Viewpoint.
– Liaise and maintain relationships with various stakeholders.
– Supervise, create, implement and execute agreed milestones and deadlines, whilst working to effectively mitigate risks.
– Participate in audits relating to project and system record management.
– Provide support to the wider Project Information Team with regards to cleansing and migrating a large amount of historical data from multiple sources into our current system.
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
– Previous experience in interface management, project closeout including the handover of final records and archiving is essential.
– The ability to pick up new IT software, and effectively use company-standard document management systems. Viewpoint experience is highly desirable.
– The suitable candidate should have previous experience working within a project environment and should have sound knowledge of general IT systems such as the Microsoft suite.
– Excellent communication skills.
– Outstanding organisation and customer relationship skills with exceptional attention to detail.
About our Business
SSEN Transmission owns and operates the electricity transmission network in the north of Scotland, transporting energy from where it is generated to where it is needed, providing a safe and reliable supply of electricity to the communities it serves. Home to some of the UK’s greatest resources of renewable energy, SSEN Transmission is playing a critical role in the transition to a low carbon future, developing, building, maintaining and operating a network for net-zero.
What’s in it for you?
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE‘ to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I’ll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
EXTERNAL: Before commencing employment with SSE, you’ll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal record and credit check.
INTERNAL: As a courtesy, please let your current line manager know you are applying.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.