About the Role
Base Location: Belfast
Salary: £30,200 – £45,200 + performance-related bonus + a range of other benefits to support your family, finances and wellbeing.
Working Pattern: Permanent | Full Time | Flexible First options available
What is the Role?
At SSE Airtricity our customers and our employees are our priority and were currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Workforce Planning Lead to support our contact centre and meter reading teams within our gas business. In this role you will:
– develop effective operational value streams to support the Customer Service telephony team headcount capacity, call volume management, KPI delivery and reporting requirements
– develop effective operational streams to support process efficiency across back-office operations
– develop effective operational value streams to support the Meter Reading team headcount capacity, route management, quality check schedule, KPI delivery and reporting requirements
– look after route planning using specialised systems and diary management to support the field-based meter reading teams
– manage the analysis of data to provide insights and trends on performance, delivering innovative solutions to support each department manager
What do I need?
To be considered for this role, we would love you to have:
– workforce management experience within the operations environment with an understanding of compliance obligations
– a passion for excellent customer service, quality, attention to detail and strong performance delivery
– strong numeracy, analytical and reconciliation skills, with the ability to present numerical data utilising your effective communication skills
– the nature of a hands-on influencer with a confident, resilient, and articulate nature, who enjoys engaging with and motivating people who are not direct reports
– a self-starter mindset with strong self-management, who takes responsibility for getting things done
About our Business
SSE is a multinational energy company listed on the FTSE 100, with a vision “to be a leading energy company in a net zero world“. Were investing £24bn+ by the end of the decade to help deliver our Net Zero Acceleration Programme.
Part of SSE Plc, Energy Customer Solutions is the Customer facing division – providing energy and low carbon solutions to over 1.3million customers. We have a strong market position with great customer relationships and expert customer teams working in Belfast, Cardiff, Dublin, Perth, and Reading. Energy Customer Solutions is made up of 2 external brands; we operate under the brands SSE Airtricity (Ireland) & SSE Energy Solutions (GB).
SSE Airtricity is Ireland’s second largest and fastest growing energy provider, supplying around 800,000 domestic and commercial gas, electricity and home energy services customers in the Republic and Northern Ireland. Around 40% of the electricity SSE Airtricity supplies to its customers on an island basis is generated from renewable sources – the greenest energy supply of any provider on the island and over three times the average on an all-island basis.
We have ambitious targets to help our customers on their journey to Net Zero by increasing the accessibility of green energy solutions through the provision of customer-driven propositions and were a partner to customers and stakeholders as they seek ways to respond to the climate crisis.
Help us power change.
Whats in it for you?
An excellent package with 34 days holiday entitlement (including public holidays), enhanced maternity/paternity leave, discounted healthcare, salary sacrifice car leasing and much more. View our full benefits package on our careers site.
As an equal opportunity employer we encourage diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. We actively encourage applicants from all protected characteristics and commit to providing any reasonable adjustments required during the application, assessment and upon joining SSE. Search for ‘Inclusion & Diversity at SSE to find out more.
All applications should be submitted online, and I’ll be back in touch after the vacancy closing date to let you know the outcome.
If you would like to discuss any working differently requirements or adjustments you may require throughout the recruitment and selection process, please contact Andy on 01738 340826.
Before commencing employment with SSE, you’ll be required to fully complete our pre-employment screening process consisting of a basic criminal records and credit check.
To apply for this job please visit www.aplitrak.com.